Cook at home with Kiepersol & FRESH! Hosted by Emily Schuermann
Please be sure to confirm the right selection in the dropdown.
Cook alongside Emily Schuermann, as she makes a three-course meal from the convenience of your home, enough to feed 4 people! October 25th, 2020 at 3 pm CST. Join us for these family-friendly, fun events! Come to both or either one!
Kiepersol has partnered with FRESH by Brookshire's & Food Blogger Emily Schuermann to cook some delicious food over an online meeting style class using Zoom! FRESH by Brookshire's is providing us in East Texas, a "one-stop-shop" for both of these events for the Food & Kiepersol Wine!
Food blogger and cooking instructor, Emily Schuermann is a joy to watch as she inspires home cooks with seasonally influenced recipes that are simple and delicious. Emily has been a Pillsbury Bake-Off finalist and is now an Adjunct Professor showcasing her culinary talents in the classroom as well as on her popular blog foodforayear.com.
October 25th, 2020 Meal:
- Caramelized Cabbage Gratin
- Paired w/Kiepersol Syrah
- Pork Schnitzel + Fingerlings
- Paired w/Kiepersol Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pecan Pie Cobbler
- Paired w/Kiepersol Moscato
Purchase deadline for orders from FRESH by Brookshire's: 10/22/2020 at 12 pm
Pick up your orders from FRESH by Brookshires just before the event! 10/23 (afternoon), 10/24 (during business hours), or 10/25 (before noon)
East Texas, buy all of these groceries from FRESH by Brookshire's, by purchasing tickets in the dropdown (above). If you want to join us but don't live near Tyler, Texas, OR wish to purchase all the ingredients yourself, you can still join us by purchasing and using the "Event ONLY" options in the drop-down.
- Purchase the FRESH Grocery + Wine Pick up
- This is the FOOD + WINE you'll need for this event!
- Join us in Salt at Kiepersol to cook along with Emily
- Very limited spots available, but you can join us at Kiepersol and cook
- Limit 6 people in total, while spots are available. $125/person
- Includes ingredients to cook alongside, pre-dinner snacks and Kiepersol wine.
- Kiepersol is closed on Sundays, so please plan accordingly.
- Purchasing and joining us provides consent for video/photos that you may be in for marketing purposes.
Purchase a $10 Cooking Event Ticket ONLY
- You may not live near Tyler, Tx, that is fine we invite you to still join us!
- You may want to purchase the ingredients yourself, even though you live here in Tyler!
- The current shopping list is listed at bottom of this page
- Purchase the FRESH Grocery Pick up (Food Only)
- Some of you may not be fans of wine, we understand but we do encourage the wines in these recipes for flavor, however, not required.
- You're a fan of Kiepersol and already have those wines at home!
Upon signing up you will receive a PDF of the recipe instructions, an email invite to the Zoom Meeting for the event, and directions for picking up your order from FRESH by Brookshire's. Attending you will be able to ask questions and connect with us during this event! If you have more than 4 people, please adjust your order accordingly and send us an email to get your taken care of (email@example.com). A limited number of spots available, while supplies last.
For those purchasing from FRESH by Brookshire's:
These things are not included in the box for the October cook along.
For those shopping for yourself, include the following as well:
- Cooking Oil
- Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Baking powder
October 25th, 2020 Shopping List:
This is for those who cannot purchase from FRESH by Brookshire's
- 1.5 lb Pork tenderloin 6 oz grated Gruyère
- 1 c whole milk
- 1 qt heavy whipping cream
- medium green cabbage, 2-2 1/2 pounds
- 1.5 lb fingerling or baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch curly or flat leal parsley
- 2 lemons
- dijon mustard
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 c panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 c self-rising flour
- 2 c dark corn syrup
- brown sugar
- 2 c pecan halves
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Kiepersol
- Syrah, Kiepersol
- Moscato, Kiepersol